Welcome to my blog!
Super excited for this first post. Here’s a little insight on what I’ve been learning lately. Hope you enjoy!
1. It’s okay not to have everything together 100% of the time. It’s okay to cry. You’re not perfect.
2. Some day a boy will break your heart. Its okay to be sad, but don’t stay sad. God has someone greater in store for you.
3. Boys/ relationships do not determine your worth or value. ONLY God defines who you are and He sees you as beautiful and valuable.
4. Sometimes in life you’ll have to stand alone. It’s okay, God is always on your side sitting right next to you, fighting for you.
5. Fill your mind with the truth of God’s Word, not the lies of the world.
6. Sleep. Get rest and refresh your tired mind and soul so you can give every day your all.
7. People disagree with you? Good. That means you stood up for something or someone at one point in your life.
8. Meet new people. Make new friends, even if it’s scary, branch out of your clique.
9. Jesus is enough to fill your soul. He is ALL you need.
10. If it’s in God’s hands, then you can rest assured that it will be done well.
11. Things are never as bad as they seem. Take a step back and gain some perspective.
12. People will not remember how your hair looked or your outfits, they will remember what you stood for and how you made them feel. So, don’t stress if you’re having a bad hair day.
13. Be known for what you love, not what you hate.
14. Show me your friends, and ill show you your future. I’ve heard my dad and many other pastor’s say this before, and it is 100% true. Surround your self with wise, encouraging friends that you want to become like.
15. Grades are not eternal.
16. “Don’t feel stupid if you don’t like what everyone else pretends to love.” – Emma Watson
7 responses to “16 Things I’ve Learned by Age 16”
I’m so proud of you, Ruby!!! So much wisdom at 16. Can’t wait to see what you write next!
Great post Ruby! I wish I realized all of those things when I was 16! What an encouraging post! Can’t wait to read more!
Ruby! I loved this post! I love hearing what God has taught you and what is going on in your heart! Some precious thoughts in there, sweet girl! I treasure them and I know that when you give what you’ve got, God will use it. So excited to see how God uses you! Hugs!!
Thank you! Love you guys so much, thankful for ya’ll 🙂
Thank you ❤ ❤
Oh my gosh Ruby! I knew you would do something to change the world. I’m so happy to see that you’re still a shining light for God in our crazy society. Can’t wait to read your next post!
hi thank you so much 🙂